Daily Trending News, Politics & Entertainment

"I'm Not Kenyan" Sky Victor Pastor Kanyari & the Late Musician Betty Bayo Only Daughter Opens Up Reveals Her Real Heritage During Instagram Live

 "I'm Not Kenyan" Sky Victor Pastor Kanyari & the Late Musician Betty Bayo Only Daughter Opens Up Reveals Her Real Heritage During Instagram Live

 

Sky Victor, the daughter of controversial preacher Pastor Victor Kanyari, has made a surprise return to social media, days after her father publicly revealed that he had taken away her phone.



The young influencer recently appeared in a relaxed Instagram Live session, chatting with fans from what looked like a home beauty room.


Her return quickly sparked discussion online, with many wondering how she had managed to get back on social media after Kanyari's earlier remarks.


The preacher had previously told his congregation that he had confiscated the phones belonging to his children, including Sky, saying the move was intended to protect them. His comments led many to believe that Sky would be away from social media for some time.



However, her latest livestream suggested otherwise. During the session, she confidently interacted with followers and answered several personal questions.


She was also seen posing with an iPhone 18, leaving many Kenyans curious about whether she had received a new device or had regained access to her previous phone.


Sky also surprised viewers by speaking about her background. Responding to a question about her nationality, she said many people wrongly assume she is Kenyan.


"Are you from Kenya? Sadly, I'm not. Everyone assumes I'm from Kenya and I'm actually not," she said.


She went on to explain that she has Chinese, Thai and South African roots, a revelation that caught many of her followers off guard.


The influencer also spoke about her makeup skills, saying she had never received professional training.


"I just like, I'm just like a natural. I just did it," she said.


At one point, Sky joked about getting a nose piercing before deciding against it, explaining that even minor decisions in her life often attract public attention.


Whether she has officially regained her phone or found another way to reconnect with her followers remains unclear. Even so, her return has renewed public interest in both her online activities and the parenting decisions made by Pastor Kanyari.


Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages

SoraTemplates

Best Free and Premium Blogger Templates Provider.

Buy This Template